Forum: Ruby on Rails next rails release?

Anthony Rudgick (Guest)
on 2006-01-18 12:04
when is the next release of rails expected to drop?

i'm looking forward to the multiple habtm associations working
correctly, among a bunch of other fixes... just curious!

-A
Alain R. (Guest)
Anthony

     > when is the next release of rails expected to drop?

It's now if you type

     > rake freeze_edge

Alain
Jules J. (Guest)
on 2006-01-18 17:53
But I think you'll need to install Subversion first.

RJS templates are really cool too.

Jules
Marcel Molina Jr. (Guest)
On Wed, Jan 18, 2006 at 11:04:30AM +0100, Anthony Rudgick wrote:
> when is the next release of rails expected to drop?
>
> i'm looking forward to the multiple habtm associations working
> correctly, among a bunch of other fixes... just curious!

Some time in February.

marcel
Anthony Rudgick (Guest)
on 2006-01-18 19:16
Marcel Molina Jr. wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 18, 2006 at 11:04:30AM +0100, Anthony Rudgick wrote:
>> when is the next release of rails expected to drop?
>>
>> i'm looking forward to the multiple habtm associations working
>> correctly, among a bunch of other fixes... just curious!
>
> Some time in February.
>
> marcel

thanks for that.

am running edge rails as it is... just got a little nosey :-)
Alain R. (Guest)
Marcel
    >> when is the next release of rails expected to drop?
    >
    > Some time in February.

The 14th would be great: it's my birthday.

Alain
Alain R. (Guest)
Jules
    > But I think you'll need to install Subversion first.

Did you try it?
I'm pretty sure it uses plain http download, and just works.

Alain