Forum: Ruby on Rails DHTML Drop Menu Helpers with Rails?

Allen F. (Guest)
Does RoR ship with, or have any add-in helpers used to construct a "drop
menu" typically done with DHTML trickery and some libraries?  I am
referring to menus like the "File Edit View ... Help" menus with
cascading drop-down navigation that you find at the top of most GUI
applications.

Allen
Per D. (Guest)
on 2006-01-18 01:02
Not that I know of.
I would recommend www.udm4.com, it's very good!
Robert D. (Guest)
on 2006-04-15 18:31
Per Djurner wrote:
> Not that I know of.
> I would recommend www.udm4.com, it's very good!

Per,

Do you have an implementation example for the www.udm4.com menu system?
It would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

- Rob D.
Hans M. (Guest)
on 2007-01-01 13:12
Allen F. wrote:
> Does RoR ship with, or have any add-in helpers used to construct a "drop
> menu" typically done with DHTML trickery and some libraries?  I am
> referring to menus like the "File Edit View ... Help" menus with
> cascading drop-down navigation that you find at the top of most GUI
> applications.
>
> Allen

I have the same problem
Did you find any add-in helpers