Forum: Ruby on Rails Rails Unit test Problem

Luciano B. (Guest)
Hi all,

I have a problem with unit test database data reload.

I have several test_xxx function in my ruby unit test file

I would like to know why xxxx.yml containing test data are load only 1
time
for all the test while specification say it done for before each test
method.

Thus my test_xxx are dependant of previous test

This is a mistake, because the specs say the test data  are reload
before
each test_method?

I would like you help to solve this problem?

Is it a rails bug, strange because specs are clean on this subject?

Regards.

Croco
Pat M. (Guest)
I'm too tired to get into it, but you're probably having issues with
transactional fixtures.  Check out
http://clarkware.com/cgi/blosxom/2005/10/24#Rails1... to get
a good understanding of the testing options in Rails.

Pat
Luciano B. (Guest)
Thank you for your successful help.

Croco