Forum: Ruby on Rails Does anyone use RedCloth to allow end user input?

Paul B. (Guest)
I was hoping to use RedCloth for textilize support to allow end users to
enter textilized text (In blog comments, for example), but these bugs
seem
to make RedCloth unsuitable for that purpose:

http://rubyforge.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail...
http://rubyforge.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail...
http://rubyforge.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail...

What is everyone else using to allow end users to enter text that can be
converted into HTML without risking breaking the page?
Dick D. (Guest)
On 17/01/06, Paul B. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
http://rubyforge.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail...
> http://rubyforge.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail...
> http://rubyforge.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail...

Typo will let you enable Redcloth in comments. Might be worth seeing
how (if?) they work around this...

http://number9.hellooperator.net/
Paul B. (Guest)
Yeah, I was acutally looking into that.  I'll let you know if I find
anything.