Forum: Ruby how to use rmagic in intrantrails

Yang J. (Guest)
on 2006-01-17 04:30
i use intrantrails 1.0,when i code require "RMagick" in irb,
it shows follow errors:
no such file to load -- RMagick
Eric H. (Guest)
On Jan 16, 2006, at 5:54 PM, yang jdong wrote:

> i use intrantrails 1.0,when i code require "RMagick" in irb,
> it shows follow errors:
> no such file to load -- RMagick

Did you install it?

Check site_ruby/platform

--
Eric H. - removed_email_address@domain.invalid - http://segment7.net

http://trackmap.robotcoop.com
Yang J. (Guest)
on 2006-01-18 03:09
i dont install rmagick.In InstantRails\ruby\lib\ruby\gems\1.8\gems,it
has rmagick-1.9.3,but i use gem list in cmd, not show it.how to install
rmagick in winxp?thank.