Forum: Ruby on Rails Handling unexpected db exceptions...

James R. (Guest)
Is there any general way, other than putting in "rescue" catch sections,
capture exceptions thrown when an unexpected exception is thrown?

Thanks in advance,

James
Michael G. (Guest)
On Jan 17, 2006, at 4:19 , James R. wrote:

> Is there any general way, other than putting in ?rescue? catch
> sections, to capture exceptions thrown when an unexpected exception
> is thrown?
As far as I know, rescue *is* the general way.

Michael G.
grzm myrealbox com