Forum: Ruby on Rails removing old rails docs after updating rails

Peter M. (Guest)

When I start gem_server and look at localhost:8808 I can see multiple
version of actionpack, activerecord etc. Is there a command to delete
the old documentation after I update rails?

Thanks,
Peter
Anatol P. (Guest)
You could remove old versions of gems.
It can be easily done by 'gem cleanup'. I hope it what you have asked
for.
Peter M. (Guest)
On 1/15/06, Anatol P. wrote:
> You could remove old versions of gems.
> It can be easily done by 'gem cleanup'. I hope it what you have asked for.

Perfect. Thank you.

Peter