Forum: Ruby on Rails Populating form elements with AJAX

Wouter (Guest)
on 2006-01-13 14:09
Hi All!

Is it possible to populate a form (or certain elements) with the shipped
AJAX library? When using link_to_remote it seems that only innerHTML of
a DOM element can be updated, but I would like to set the value of a
text field (or perhaps multiple).

Greetings,

Wouter
Douglas L. (Guest)
This might help you:

http://24ways.org/advent/have-your-dom-and-script-it-too

2006/1/13, Wouter <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>:
Wouter (Guest)
on 2006-01-13 14:55
Douglas L. wrote:
> This might help you:
>
> http://24ways.org/advent/have-your-dom-and-script-it-too

Great! I had a good laugh about how inventive people are.