Forum: Ruby on Rails Accessing file_column_helper from withing controller

Brendon G. (Guest)
Hi All,

i have i niggly little showstopper -> I need to access
file_column_helper from within the controller, as I need to include an
image in my "pdf-write" code...

Any sane way to do this?

"Require 'rails_file_column'" still gives me an error: "undefined method
`url_for_file_column'..." (I am using *svn* version with Rails 1.0)

Regards,
Brendon G.
Brendon G. (Guest)
Brendon G. wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> i have i niggly little showstopper -> I need to access
> file_column_helper from within the controller, as I need to include an
> image in my "pdf-write" code...

I managed to sort this out. It was pretty simple solution, much simpler
than I had anticipated..