Forum: Ruby on Rails REPLACE INTO with Active Record

phil swenson (Guest)
on 2006-01-13 05:02
Is there any support for MySQL's REPLACE INTO syntax using ActiveRecord?

The only way I'm aware of to take advantage of this feature is to use
ActiveRecord.connection.execute.

thanks,
phil
Marcel Molina Jr. (Guest)
On Fri, Jan 13, 2006 at 04:02:28AM +0100, phil swenson wrote:
> Is there any support for MySQL's REPLACE INTO syntax using ActiveRecord?
>
> The only way I'm aware of to take advantage of this feature is to use
> ActiveRecord.connection.execute.

REPLACE INTO is not supported in ActiveRecord's MySQL adapter.

marcel