Forum: Ruby on Rails bugtracker for SwitchTower?

ed (Guest)
on 2006-01-12 20:57
Is there a bugtracker for SwitchTower?  It just made 'current' point to
a directory that was already inside the 'releases' directory instead of
the making 'current' point to the checkout location the log showed.  The
directory it made 'current' point to was left over from when I was doing
manual releases.  I want to make sure this gets to the right person,
does anyone know where I should send it to?
Jamis B. (Guest)
On Jan 12, 2006, at 11:57 AM, ed wrote:

> Is there a bugtracker for SwitchTower?  It just made 'current'
> point to
> a directory that was already inside the 'releases' directory
> instead of
> the making 'current' point to the checkout location the log
> showed.  The
> directory it made 'current' point to was left over from when I was
> doing
> manual releases.  I want to make sure this gets to the right person,
> does anyone know where I should send it to?

Please submit all SwitchTower bugs to the rails trac:

   http://dev.rubyonrails.org

There should a "SwitchTower" entry in the module list when creating a
ticket.

- Jamis