From: alexmaster [email protected]
Subject: Ruby Tk → Window Buttons
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 00:15:05 +0900

I don’t want the user to maximize the TkRoot - window with the button on
the right side of the window! How can I disable this one? Or how can I
make the size of my window fixed?

Please try Tk.root.resizable(false, false) or
Tk.root.maxsize(x, y) or both of them.

From: alexmaster [email protected]
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 00:15:05 +0900

I don’t want the user to maximize the TkRoot - window with the button on
the right side of the window! How can I disable this one? Or how can I
make the size of my window fixed?

Please try Tk.root.resizable(false, false) or
Tk.root.maxsize(x, y) or both of them.

Thank you very much, Tk.root.resizable(false, false) works!!!