Forum: Ruby on Rails Lightty on windows?

Rohit M. (Guest)
hi all
  can anybody tell me how to get lighttpd on windows?
  thanks

  rohit mehra
Alex Y. (Guest)
rohit mehra wrote:
> hi all
> can anybody tell me how to get lighttpd on windows?
> thanks
No idea if it works well with Rails, but here's someone's effort:
http://www.kevinworthington.com:8181/?p=85

(hint:  it was the third link on Google for 'lighttpd windows')