Forum: Ruby on Rails url_for in tests

Jonathan V. (Guest)
Hi there,

I've added an extra bunch of testing features for doing in-browser
testing with Selenium, and am having quite a time figuring out how to
use url_for with having a controller object present. I've tried using
ActionController::Base.url_for and
ActionView::Helpers::UrlHelper.url_for but haven't been able to get
something that works.

What I want to be able to do is call url_for(:controller => 'test',
:action => 'index') and have the URL string returned, anyone know how to
do this?

Cheers, Jonathan.
M Daggett (Guest)
I think that it might be: