Forum: Ruby on Rails what about Austin railers?

Steve O. (Guest)
If Tuscon has some rail users, I know there must be some other Austin
railers out there. Have I missed some meetings that I didn't know about?

Steve
http://www.smarkets.net
Steven S. (Guest)
You missed it...  :-)

http://www.austinonrails.org/
Damon C. (Guest)
on 2006-01-12 07:07
Steven S. wrote:
> You missed it...  :-)
>
> http://www.austinonrails.org/

Funny you should mention it.  We're meeting on the 17th.  It should be a
great meeting covering debugging in Rails and a Ruby language tutorial.
Site update is pending!

Please do come out!

-damon
http://damonclinkscales.com/
Steve O. (Guest)
I'll be there. The web site says the next meeting is on Tues 13th. I
assume
when you say site update pending, you are saying it will be updated to
say
the 17th.

Steve