Forum: Rails Engines weblog engine exists?

Manabu T. (Guest)
on 2006-01-12 04:54
does anybody know about weblog engine?
I'm looking for buildin weblog system in my rails app.
thank you for your help.
James A. (Guest)
No blog engine exists currently, but it shouldn't be too hard to write
one...

- james
Mauro Cicio (Guest)
on 2006-01-13 11:34
manabu togawa wrote:
> does anybody know about weblog engine?
> I'm looking for buildin weblog system in my rails app.
> thank you for your help.

I am in the middle of creating a weblog engine myself.
I see two alternatives:

1 - "enginize" an existing weblog
2 - write one from scratch

If anybody out there is doing something in this direction, pleaselet me
know: we could collaborate.

Mauro