Forum: Ruby on Rails Re: Handling 'recognition failed'?

CSN (Guest)
Found something that'll probably fit my needs:
http://blog.chanezon.com/articles/2005/05/20/rails...

# put last in routes.rb
map.connect '*path_info', ...

I really wish routing was documented better (like
map.connect and any other methods that may exist, and
vars like '*path_info').

csn

http://mail.yahoo.com