Forum: Ruby on Rails Handling 'recognition failed'?

CSN (Guest)
How can I handle 'recognition failed' errors so they
act like typical 404 errors? By displaying a message,
page and/or redirecting.

thanks
csn

CSN wrote:

> How can I handle 'recognition failed' errors so they
> act like typical 404 errors? By displaying a message,
> page and/or redirecting.

Try running your application in production mode - IIRC you will see your
404 page when recognition fails.

regards

   Justin