Forum: Ruby on Rails map.connect - redirect with 302?

CSN (Guest)
Is it possible to write map.connect rules in route.rb
that externally redirect (HTTP 302) to other actions?

thanks
csn

Well you could have action that does it for you. Just map what you
want the action and have that do the redirect. Would that cover what
you need? The user would still see the same effect as they don't see
anything happening with the mapping rules themselves.

-Nick
CSN (Guest)
Yep, I thought of that ;). I was just curious if
something like this was possible:

map.connect '/a/:b', redirect_to :controller=>'c',
:action=>'d'

csn

--- Nick S. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:

http://mail.yahoo.com