Forum: Ruby on Rails ActionMailing rendered pages

Tomasz BÄ?k (Guest)
I am having problems figuring out how to send
properly html pages attachments which are
some other application's components rendered pages.
It seems, that when I use something like this:

part :content_type => "text/html",
   :body => render_message("optestweek", :week => week,
     :profiles => profiles )

I have no more access to methods like "url_for" inside of
the template optestweek.rhtml.

Please, share ome toughts with me on this.

Tom
Jamis B. (Guest)
On Jan 11, 2006, at 6:44 AM, Tomasz BÄ?k wrote:

> I have no more access to methods like "url_for" inside of
> the template optestweek.rhtml.
>
> Please, share ome toughts with me on this.

Check out this page for tips:

   http://wiki.rubyonrails.com/rails/pages/
HowtoUseUrlHelpersWithActionMailer

- Jamis