Forum: Ruby-Forum.com Please add individual permalinks and message blow out

Alain R. (Guest)
on 2006-01-11 10:49
Andreas,

I use RForum a lot for printing and referencing. Those 2 very simple
requests would make my life easier:

- add a "message blow out" feature
  => to be able to print 1 single message

- add a individual permalinks - anchors )- for each message of a thread.
  => to be able to reference a single reply, and not only the whole
thread.

TIA

Alain
Andreas S. (Guest)
on 2006-01-11 11:42
Alain R. wrote:
> Andreas,
>
> I use RForum a lot for printing and referencing. Those 2 very simple
> requests would make my life easier:
>
> - add a "message blow out" feature
>   => to be able to print 1 single message

I'll think about it.

> - add a individual permalinks - anchors )- for each message of a thread.
>   => to be able to reference a single reply, and not only the whole
> thread.

Done.