Forum: Ruby on Rails what is that IDE in the blog screencast?

Gabriel (Guest)
on 2006-01-11 05:06
Hi there,

I know it's not a very construtive question but...=/
what is that IDE in the blog screencast at rubyonrails.com?

I couldn't yet find a very good IDE for Ruby and I really liked that
one! =)

Thank you...
Daniel W. (Guest)
Gabriel wrote:
> Thank you...

This one? http://macromates.com/

This is probably going to be the point breaker in me buying a Mac!!!

Dan
Scott A. (Guest)
Just in case you need more ammunition.....

Apple just released Intel iMacs and Pro notebooks today. While it
hasn't been 100% confirmed, there's a good chance that both systems
will dual boot Windows and Mac OS X.

- Scott

On Jan 10, 2006, at 10:15 PM, Daniel W. wrote
> This one? http://macromates.com/
>
> This is probably going to be the point breaker in me buying a Mac!!!

- - -
:: removed_email_address@domain.invalid
:: http://www.pixelfreak.net
- - -
Nic W. (Guest)
And because of that, all previous gen models are dropping in price!

This would be a good time to buy a non-Intel Powerbook, they are
pretty powerful and everyone will be dumping them for the Intel
models. Unless you really, really need to dual-boot, this is your
cheapest path to get in the door.

On 1/10/06, Scott A. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:

- Nic
Marcelo Bello (Guest)
Yes that IDE is Macromates. If you don't have a Mac,

Have you tried radrails yet?
By far the best IDE for rails.

www.radrails.org

Regards,