Forum: Ruby Re: About Tcl/Tk

Piet H. (Guest)

No, I didn't. But I'm pretty sure you'll still have to install the fox
gui
library separately.

Piet.
David V. (Guest)
Piet H. wrote:

>No, I didn't. But I'm pretty sure you'll still have to install the fox gui
>library separately.
>
>Piet.

FOX and fxruby seem to have binary distributions for Windows, which
means just bundling the DLLs along with the exe Should Work (tm). Which,
despite my religious issues with syntethic widget toolkits, is a very
nice feature.

David V.