Steve L.
Author:
   * Universal Troubleshooting Process courseware
   * Troubleshooting Techniques of the Successful Technologist
   * Rapid Learning: Secret Weapon of the Successful Technologist
Webmaster
   * Troubleshooters.Com
   * http://www.troubleshooters.com
Marcel Molina Jr. (Guest)
On Mon, Jan 09, 2006 at 02:30:06PM -0500, Steve L. wrote:
> What is AJAX?

Steve. Come on. The last time you wrote an email like this "What is
SwitchTower?", everyone told you to Google it. The first result when
Googling
for Ajax is a Wikipedia entry explaining what it is.

marcel
Paul B. (Guest)
A simple google search returns this result:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AJAX
Bill K. (Guest)
James L. (Guest)
On 1/9/06, Marcel Molina Jr. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 09, 2006 at 02:30:06PM -0500, Steve L. wrote:
> > What is AJAX?
>
> Steve. Come on. The last time you wrote an email like this "What is
> SwitchTower?", everyone told you to Google it. The first result when Googling
> for Ajax is a Wikipedia entry explaining what it is.

Does anyone else see the irony in having to explain this to the guy
who wrote "Universal Troubleshooting Process courseware"?
Adam D. (Guest)
yes and its hilarious
Steve L. (Guest)
On Monday 09 January 2006 03:35 pm, James L. wrote:
> On 1/9/06, Marcel Molina Jr. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> > On Mon, Jan 09, 2006 at 02:30:06PM -0500, Steve L. wrote:
> > > What is AJAX?
> >
> > Steve. Come on. The last time you wrote an email like this "What is
> > SwitchTower?", everyone told you to Google it. The first result when
> > Googling for Ajax is a Wikipedia entry explaining what it is.
>
> Does anyone else see the irony in having to explain this to the guy
> who wrote "Universal Troubleshooting Process courseware"?

Well, now that you mention it, yes. Perhaps a greater irony is it's the
guy
who wrote "Rapid Learning: Secret Weapon of the Successful
Technologist".

OK everyone, I promise never to ask another definition on this list
until I've
googled and Wikipedia'ed.

:-)

And to all, thanks for the references to Google and Wikipedia. The
Wikipedia
entry is informative.

Thanks

SteveT