Forum: Ruby New Haven Rubyists Meeting 2005.01.11

Gregory B. (Guest)
The New Haven Ruby Brigade's monthly meeting will take place on
Wednesday, January 11th at 7pm.  It will be held at the offices of
Innovation Software Group in North Haven, CT.

This month's feature is a ORM panel discussion which will compare and
contrast Og, ActiveRecord, and Lafcadio.  Three of us (Paul N.,
Gary W., and myself) have researched each individual ORM and will
be hitting a number of key points as well as answering questions from
the group.

We also review a Ruby Q. each month, and this month's featured quiz
will be the Sokoban one.

To RSVP and get driving directions, head over to:
http://newhavenrubyists.org:2500/mainpage/show/Mee...

Remember, show up a half hour early if you'd like to recieve some
novice level instruction, as Gary W. will be there to provide
instruction.  This month will likely have a Rails theme, and be more
or less a Q&A session, but general ruby questions are welcome as well.

Hope to see you there!
-Greg
Gregory B. (Guest)
On 1/9/06, Gregory B. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> The New Haven Ruby Brigade's monthly meeting will take place on
> Wednesday, January 11th at 7pm.  It will be held at the offices of
> Innovation Software Group in North Haven, CT.

Just a note for those who are interested, the wiki is down for
maintainence, so if you need directions or more info, check out:

http://rubyholic.com/groups/show/53