Forum: Ruby on Rails Rails table pluralizing Issue

unknown (Guest)
I am working on a table with name "addresses". However when I do a
ruby script/generate scaffold Address, I am not able to access
http://localhost:3000/addresses. I am getting the following error.

uninitialized constant Addres
This error occured while loading the following files:
   addres.rb

How do I resolve this issue.

Thanks
Silvy MAthews
M Daggett (Guest)
ruby script/generate scaffold Addresses Address