Forum: Ruby on Rails OFF-TOPIC; Can't post to this mailing list

Guido S. (Guest)
on 2006-01-07 21:40
Hi all!

I can't post to this list from my regular gmail account. I receive fine,
but whenever I send mail, no joy. Any ideas? There has to be more to
life than posting via www.ruby-forum.com and reading it in gmail, then
responding from ruby-forum etc.

-- G.
Nic W. (Guest)
Emails you send to lists from GMail will not appear in your Inbox,
this is a 'feature' of GMail. Check your archived mail, or all mail.

On 1/7/06, Guido S. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:

- Nic
John M. (Guest)
As of late I'm not able to pick up e-mail from my GMail account
through my Evolution mail program. It seems there might be some kind
of limit on the number that I can download.

Adler