Forum: Ruby-Forum.com please remove Google ads (and sidebar) from print.css

Alain R. (Guest)
on 2006-01-07 11:42
Please remove the Google ads and the whole left sidebar from print.css
The menu bar could go too, but that's not really a problem.
Andreas S. (Guest)
on 2006-01-07 12:43
Alain R. wrote:
> Please remove the Google ads and the whole left sidebar from print.css
> The menu bar could go too, but that's not really a problem.

Done.
Alain R. (Guest)
on 2006-01-08 00:23
              .