Forum: Ruby variable

misiek (Guest)
hi

if I got 2 variables for example:
http://192.168.10.101:3001/user/show_hours/2?permission=SA
			    ||       ||    |     ||
			controler  action  id   variable

but 'id' and 'permission' are variables..

so how to put in my code to display in
show_hours.rhtml the second variable 'permission'  ?
I was trying like <%= @permission %> but it doesn't work

thanks work help
Edward F. (Guest)
On Sat, Jan 07, 2006 at 07:52:59AM +0900, misiek wrote:
> if I got 2 variables for example:
> http://192.168.10.101:3001/user/show_hours/2?permission=SA
> 			    ||       ||    |     ||
> 			controler  action  id   variable
>
> but 'id' and 'permission' are variables..
>
> so how to put in my code to display in
> show_hours.rhtml the second variable 'permission'  ?
> I was trying like <%= @permission %> but it doesn't work

<%= @params['permission'] %>
Austin Z. (Guest)
On 06/01/06, misiek <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> hi
>
> if I got 2 variables for example:
> http://192.168.10.101:3001/user/show_hours/2?permission=SA
>                             ||       ||    |     ||
>                         controler  action  id   variable
>
> but 'id' and 'permission' are variables..

You probably want to ask this on the Rails mailing list:

-austin
misiek (Guest)
Edward F. wrote:
>>show_hours.rhtml the second variable 'permission'  ?
>>I was trying like <%= @permission %> but it doesn't work
>

> <%= @params['permission'] %>

  thanks but it doesn't work too ! hmmm?