Forum: Ruby Need help configuring LoginGenerator

unknown (Guest)
I'm new to Rails and I'm trying to get user login working on my app.

I'm running Ruby 1.8.2 on OSX 10.4 with Rails 1.0

I've installed the most recent LoginGenerator(1.1.0) and followed the
instructions in README_LOGIN as well as referencing any additional
information at http://wiki.rubyonrails.com/rails/pages/LoginGenerator.

The error message I'm stuck at is :

undefined method `LoginSystem' for ApplicationController:Class when
trying to access http://localhost:3000/player/signup where player is
the name of the login controller.

Any help to either solve this or point me in the right direction would
be most appreciated.
J. Ryan S. (Guest)
The Rails mailing list is better suited to answer question about
Rails plugins.

~ ryan ~
Belorion (Guest)

> undefined method `LoginSystem' for ApplicationController:Class when
> trying to access http://localhost:3000/player/signup where player is
> the name of the login controller.
>
> Any help to either solve this or point me in the right direction would
> be most appreciated.

Be sure you also follow the instructions at
http://wiki.rubyonrails.com/rails/pages/README_LOGIN (which is linked to
from the "Documentation" section on
http://wiki.rubyonrails.com/rails/pages/LoginGenerator).

-Matt