Forum: Ruby on Rails JOB Opening - South Beach Florida

Luis Gómez (Guest)
Fellow Railers...

We have a position opening up in the company I work for. It is not a
ruby or rails related position but I have a hidden agenda.... ;) I
want allies inside... hehe...

I'm looking for someone that probably fits most of our profiles:

PHP
SQL
AJAX
JS
XML
XHTML
DHTML

Please only Web 2.0 oriented people. I might not be able to implement
any RoR here soon but the RoR mindset alone is a big plus from my
point of view.

Thank you.

Luis Gómez
Producer
----------------------
Miami Beach, FL  33139
----------------------
Matt Baron (Guest)
on 2006-01-09 17:24
Is this position onsite only or can it be done from a remote location?
What is the name of the company?

Luis Gómez wrote:
> Fellow Railers...
>
> We have a position opening up in the company I work for. It is not a
> ruby or rails related position but I have a hidden agenda.... ;) I
> want allies inside... hehe...
>
> I'm looking for someone that probably fits most of our profiles:
>
> PHP
> SQL
> AJAX
> JS
> XML
> XHTML
> DHTML
Armando Flores (Guest)
on 2006-01-09 18:44
Hi Luis,

Could you please post you contact information?

Thanks