Forum: Ruby on Rails How to make fancy urls (like basecamp clientx.clientsection.

Gustavo B. (Guest)
Im writing a app, and i wanted to have something like basecamp urls for
a account of the user of the user.
Jake J. (Guest)
on 2006-01-06 05:28
Gustavo B. wrote:
> Im writing a app, and i wanted to have something like basecamp urls for
> a account of the user of the user.

See here:

http://dev.rubyonrails.org/svn/rails/plugins/accou...

Basically, use the subdomain to index into a database table of the
"account" (as they call it -- I call it a site).  Everything else just
flows...

   Jake