Forum: Ruby on Rails Single stepping from breakpointer?

Don M. (Guest)
on 2006-01-05 21:01
Once I use breakpointer to get into an irb
session, is there a way to single step?

Also, is there a command to resume running?

Thanks,
Don
Onur T. (Guest)
exit resumes running. AFAIK there is no equivalent for step.
Rick O. (Guest)
On 1/5/06, don mc <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> Once I use breakpointer to get into an irb
> session, is there a way to single step?
>
> Also, is there a command to resume running?
>
> Thanks,
> Don

Copy that line of code and paste it in yourself :)

Also, if you happen to breakpoint and get stuck in a large or infinite
loop, type exit! to quit the app cold in its tracks.

--
rick
http://techno-weenie.net