Forum: Ruby on Rails [ANN] Ruby On Rails Workshop in Zurich, Switzerland

Jens-Christian F. (Guest)
I'm happy to announce a two day RubyOnRails Workshop in Switzerland,
27.-28. February 2006.

Details can be found here: http://www.invisible.ch/static/47/
rubyonrailsschulung (german)

cheers
Jens-Christian
Mathieu C. (Guest)
Hello JC

> I'm happy to announce a two day RubyOnRails Workshop in Switzerland,
> 27.-28. February 2006.
>
> Details can be found here: http://www.invisible.ch/static/47/
> rubyonrailsschulung (german)

Is the spoking in Deutsch ?

Or french or english audience will also be happy ?

Ciao'
Jens-Christian F. (Guest)

> Is the spoking in Deutsch ?

The plan is to have that workshop in german (depends on the
participants of course)

> Or french or english audience will also be happy ?

maybe this: http://blog.invisible.ch/2006/01/05/beta-ruby-on-rails-
workshop-in-geneva-311-122006/ will make you happy?

I will hold a "beta version" of the workshop if there's enough
interest just before the Lift06 (http://www.lift06.org) conference in
Geneva.

cheers
Jens-Christian