Forum: Ruby on Rails RE: PDF Form Reader using rails/ruby

unknown (Guest)
Thanks Adrian for your quick reply.

________________________________

From: removed_email_address@domain.invalid
[mailto:removed_email_address@domain.invalid] On Behalf Of Adrian M.
Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2006 1:51 PM
To: removed_email_address@domain.invalid
Subject: Re: [Rails] PDF Form Reader using rails/ruby

Silvy,

Sorry but I have looked for that before and no results came back in
Ruby. There is PDFLib and they are supposed to release some Ruby
bindings some time but that is as far as you can go AFAIK.

AEM

	Can someone guide me the best possible way to read a PDF form
fields. I have seen some references to the PDFWriter but not the reader.
Any help appreciated.
	Thanks
	Silvy Mathews

np