Forum: Ruby RAA download link issue?

Daniel B. (Guest)
Hi all,

Has anyone else noticed the download link on their RAA project randomly
changing to one of their other projects?  When it happens, my projects
always seem to switch to the download link for win32-open3 for some odd
reason.  I noticed just now that this happened with memoize and had to
go in and fix it.

Dan
unknown (Guest)
On Wed, 4 Jan 2006, Daniel B. wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Has anyone else noticed the download link on their RAA project randomly
> changing to one of their other projects?  When it happens, my projects
> always seem to switch to the download link for win32-open3 for some odd
> reason.  I noticed just now that this happened with memoize and had to
> go in and fix it.
>
> Dan

yes.

-a