Forum: Ruby on Rails Can I map 2 tables into one class

Szczepan F. (Guest)
Can I map 2 tables into one class?

Is there any pattern, e.g. using ActiveRecord aggregation?

Thanks
Szczepan
Gerard (Guest)
What do you mean by 'map'?

Regards,

Gerard.

On Tuesday 03 January 2006 21:28, Szczepan F. tried to type something
like:

--
"Who cares if it doesn't do anything?  It was made with our new
Triple-Iso-Bifurcated-Krypton-Gate-MOS process ..."

My $Grtz =~ Gerard;
~
:wq!