Forum: Ruby on Rails Another Rails blog entry out of Apress

pat eyler (Guest)
A short entry, but good words about Rails.

http://ablog.apress.com/?p=842

--
thanks,
-pate
> A short entry, but good words about Rails.
>
> http://ablog.apress.com/?p=842

You may find this post of mine interesting:

http://www.braithwaite-lee.com/weblog/2006/01/find...

I'd appreciate feedback from rails users, both experienced and
novices. If you came to Ruby on Rails with experience in another
environment, do you find yourself using Ruby on Rails to do the same
things with less code? Or do you find yourself learning new idioms? Or
both?

--
Reginald Braithwaite
http://www.braithwaite-lee.com/weblog/