Forum: Ruby XML pretty printing?

Chris McMahon (Guest)
Hi...

Is there something in Ruby that will make XML look nice on STDOUT?

-Chris
unknown (Guest)
On Wed, 4 Jan 2006, Chris McMahon wrote:

> Hi...
>
> Is there something in Ruby that will make XML look nice on STDOUT?
>
> -Chris

puts doc.pretty

-a
James B. (Guest)
Chris McMahon wrote:
> Hi...
>
> Is there something in Ruby that will make XML look nice on STDOUT?

REXML has a options for printing with nice indentation.

http://www.ruby-doc.org/stdlib/libdoc/rexml/rdoc/index.html

James

Chris McMahon (Guest)
the "pretty" method comes from where?