Forum: Ruby on Rails Scaffolding - changing number of records per page

Philip R. (Guest)
People,

This is probably simple but I couldn't find where to change the default
10 records per page for scaffolding . .

Thanks,

Phil.
--
Philip R.

Pricom Pty Limited  (ACN 003 252 275  ABN 91 003 252 275)
GPO Box 3411
Sydney NSW      2001
Australia
Mobile:  +61:(0)411-185-652
Fax:     +61:(0)2-8221-9599
E-mail:  removed_email_address@domain.invalid
Kevin O. (Guest)
on 2006-01-03 06:51
Philip R. wrote:
> People,
>
> This is probably simple but I couldn't find where to change the default
> 10 records per page for scaffolding . .

look in the 'list' action.  The paginate command has a :per_page => 10.
Hasan D. (Guest)
Phil:
On Jan 2, 2006, at 8:45 PM, Philip R. wrote:

> This is probably simple but I couldn't find where to change the
> default
> 10 records per page for scaffolding . .
The paginate method takes a :per_page parameter, which I used to
change the 10-record limit.
Cheers,
Hasan D. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>