Forum: Ruby Rdoc dot configuration on os x

Keith L. (Guest)
This is probably a bit more of a mac question, but here goes.
I am trying to use rdoc -d to generate class diagrams on a mac running
Tiger
(OS X 10.4) for a rails app. I managed to get dot installed, but now am
running into problems with dot looking for libraries that either do not
exist or are apparently in the wrong place. I probably made things worse
by
trying (at various times) both Darwin ports and i-installer. Can anyone
point me to instructions on getting this working?

BTW, the current error I am getting is

dyld: Library not loaded: /Local/DarwinPorts/lib/libpng.3.dylib
  Referenced from: /usr/local/bin/dot
  Reason: image not found

TIA,
Keith
Eric H. (Guest)
On Jan 2, 2006, at 4:59 PM, Keith L. wrote:

> anyone
> point me to instructions on getting this working?

Install Graphviz.app: http://www.pixelglow.com/graphviz/

Put /MyApplications/Graphviz.app/Contents/MacOS/ in your $PATH.

--
Eric H. - removed_email_address@domain.invalid - http://segment7.net

http://trackmap.robotcoop.com