Forum: Ruby Trouble with WSDL

unknown (Guest)
I'm having some trouble getting the WSDLDriverFactory to create a
driver for an Apache Axis generated wsdl.  Whenever I attempt to
connect this is the error I get:

/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/wsdl/xmlSchema/sequence.rb:33:in
`elementformdefault': undefined method `elementformdefault' for
#<WSDL::XMLSchema::ComplexContent:0x..fdbd8f280> (NoMethodError)

I'm inexperienced with web services so I'm not sure if it's a problem
with their wsdl or the ruby classes.  Here's a snippet of the generated
wsdl I'm trying to load:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<wsdl:definitions targetNamespace="http://ws.rs.com"
xmlns:apachesoap="http://xml.apache.org/xml-soap"
xmlns:impl="http://ws.rs.com" xmlns:intf="http://ws.rs.com"
<!--WSDL created by Apache Axis version: 1.2.1
Built on Jun 14, 2005 (09:15:57 EDT)-->
 <wsdl:types>
  <schema elementFormDefault="qualified"
targetNamespace="http://ws.rs.com"
xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">

Here's the code I'm attempting to access it with:

require "soap/wsdlDriver"

begin

  wsdl =
"http://local.razorstream.com:8080/eve-service/wsdl...
  soap = SOAP::WSDLDriverFactory.new(wsdl).createDriver

  result = soap.call('GetUsageRequest')
end

I'd appreciate any insight you can offer.

Cheers,
Marty
NAKAMURA, Hiroshi (Guest)