Scaffold not working on Windows XP

Hello,

I did a fresh install of ruby182 and gem rails --include-dependencies

Now when I do:
rails receipts
cd receipts
ruby script\generate scaffold receipt receipt

rails does not create the views or controller.

What can I do?

Thanks

Frank

On 1/1/06, Frank R. [email protected] wrote:

Try ruby script\generate scaffold Receipt
The scaffold generator wants either CamelCase names (e.g. Bob or
SomeThing) or underscored ‘Ruby-style’ names.

The above command should create a receipt.rb model, and a
receipts_controller.rb controller, along with the views, tests, etc.

I tried your suggestion, but it still does not create a controller or
views.

Frank
On 1/1/06, Frank R. [email protected] wrote:

Try ruby script\generate scaffold Receipt
The scaffold generator wants either CamelCase names (e.g. Bob or
SomeThing) or underscored ‘Ruby-style’ names.

The above command should create a receipt.rb model, and a
receipts_controller.rb controller, along with the views, tests, etc.

Rails mailing list

I am using postgresql.

Do I need to install anything?

Thanks