From: “Eric Molitor” [email protected]
To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, December 31, 2005 8:03 PM
Subject: [Rails] Resin and RAILS

Eric Molitor wrote:

Anybody use Resin’s (http://www.caucho.com) FastCGI support with Rails?
I’m seeing performance very close (almost the same) to what I’m seeing
with Lighttpd. Nothing scientific but just a quick test using Apache’s
wb and JMeter. (Might be interesting to other Java/Rails folk or
Java/PHP/Rails folk. I have no connection to Caucho and the tests were
done with the non GPL version of Resin, not sure what the numbers
would look like with the GPL version.)

Very interesting! Do you know if the servlet is dependent on the Resin
implementation? A GPL FastCGI servlet that could run in any Java web
container would be nice…

regards

Justin