Forum: Ruby Gateway issues again

Daniel B. (Guest)
It seems that posts submitted via the web are not making it to the
mailing list again. I'm not sure about vice-versa. I sent an email to
Dennis Oelkers yesterday, but haven't heard back.

Anyone around to fix this?

- Dan
Robert K. (Guest)
Daniel B. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> It seems that posts submitted via the web are not making it to the
> mailing list again. I'm not sure about vice-versa. I sent an email to
> Dennis Oelkers yesterday, but haven't heard back.

Um, what do you mean by "submitted via the web"?  AFAIK there is only
news
and mail (NNTP and SMTP).  Did I miss something?

    robert
Gary A. (Guest)
i think he means the forums