Forum: Ruby on Rails Rails using DB2

David B. (Guest)
Hello,

I have been trying to connect a Rails application to DB2 database.
Based on information found on the web it doesn't seem to be possible.
Can some confirm the state of DB2 support with Rails?

Thanks for you help,

David
Wilson B. (Guest)
On 12/30/05, David B. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have been trying to connect a Rails application to DB2 database.  Based on
> information found on the web it doesn't seem to be possible.  Can some
> confirm the state of DB2 support with Rails?

Have you read this page?
http://wiki.rubyonrails.com/rails/pages/IBM+DB2

It should work; looks like the unit tests pass.  That being said, I
haven't heard of any sites actually using.  Presumably somebody is,
though, or else it wouldn't be in Rails.