Forum: Ruby on Rails does ActionMailer support SSL (TLS) smtp (like gmail)?

Szczepan F. (Guest)
Hi

does ActionMailer support SSL (TLS) smtp (like gmail)?

has anyone got it to work with a gmail account?

thanks,
Szczepan
Youcanbe (Guest)
I myself tried sending a mail through my gmail account, through
Net:SMTP, but failed, did everything from stting POP function in my
gmail account, using the right ports, but my code always ends with a
error message that Server actively denied connection. Any suggestions
please?