Forum: Ruby on Rails RoR social software and content management system

kevin (Guest)
on 2005-12-30 06:27
Hey we are excited about this, and I wanted to share.
-Kev

Milpitas, California- 29 December 2005 â?? Pandora Squared today announced
the release of P2 Genesis Engine® 2.2. The P2 Genesis Engine is a Ruby
on Rails/AJAX Social Software and Content Management System.

P2 Genesis Engine enables business to embrace social software and Web
2.0 philosophies and tools. P2 Genesis Engine has a core, which supports
pluggable modules that enable additional functionality.
The modules available for P2 Genesis Engine provide a wide assortment of
features including:

    * FOAF (Friend of a Friend networks),
    * blogs,
    * forums,
    * email, IM,
    * Picture uploading,
    * Workflow and document sharing,
    * Flickr integration,
    * del.icio.us integration,
    * e-commerce module and workflow,
    * mailing list management.
James B. (Guest)
kevin wrote:
> Hey we are excited about this, and I wanted to share.
> -Kev
>
> Milpitas, California- 29 December 2005 â?? Pandora Squared today announced
> the release of P2 Genesis Engine® 2.2. The P2 Genesis Engine is a Ruby
> on Rails/AJAX Social Software and Content Management System.

Links?

James
Craig A. (Guest)
Sounds cool, but your website reads a bit like it was created by a web
2.0 buzzword generator script. :) However, if you posted some demo's of
your actual application, I'm sure people would be interested to take a
look.

regards,

Craig
kevin (Guest)
on 2006-01-18 06:37
Craig:

www.pandorasquared.com

and we will have an examples in market within a few days to showcase it.

We are just a bunch of guys who love what we do not trying to chest beat
or anything.

-Kevin