Forum: Ruby on Rails Rails resources, blogs, forums, etc?

Joel O. (Guest)
Hi everyone,

Already in the span of a week or so I've learned exponentially from
your collective minds. So, first off, thanks for being such a good
community.

In addition to everything here i'm wondering what the top RoR-related
blogs are - abundant with content and frequently updated.  Are there
any that would be consensus among rails enthusiasts?  The same with
web-based forums.

Again, thanks again, and hopefully with some of your support I'll have
an app ready to announce sooner rather than later.

- J
Rick O. (Guest)
> In addition to everything here i'm wondering what the top RoR-related
> blogs are - abundant with content and frequently updated.  Are there
> any that would be consensus among rails enthusiasts?  The same with
> web-based forums.
>
> Again, thanks again, and hopefully with some of your support I'll have
> an app ready to announce sooner rather than later.

Here's my blogroll, check out the items in the 'ruby' folder:
http://bloglines.com/public/technoweenie

I just looked for any names I recognized behind the RoR sites I know
and subscribe to their blogs.  I also have a Feedster search for 'ruby
rails' that picks up some nice ones every once in awhile.

My Rails Weenie site is starting to get a bit of activity as well.
Ask questions, post tips, win points and fame!
http://rails.techno-weenie.net

--
rick
http://techno-weenie.net
On Thu, Dec 29, 2005 at 10:52:07PM -0500, Joel O. wrote:
> In addition to everything here i'm wondering what the top RoR-related
> blogs are - abundant with content and frequently updated.  Are there
> any that would be consensus among rails enthusiasts?

http://www.planetrubyonrails.org/ is where the cool kids' blogs are
aggregated.  I had problems with the feed being invalid, though, so
after
not getting any response to my e-mail to the planetror.org's maintainer,
setup a Planet-run Planet based on the OPML data at the above site, at
http://www.hezmatt.org/~mpalmer/planet_ror/.

- Matt

--
It has become trendy, in some circles, to lament the Internet's poor
performance/congestion/[...]/<insert issue here>. After firmly