Forum: Ruby on Rails Table Generator wiki page broken.

Xuqing Kuang (Guest)
Hi, all.

Table Generator wiki page is replaced a Chinese ad.
url at:  http://wiki.rubyonrails.com/rails/pages/Table+Generator

any body can restore it ? Thanks very much.

a screenshot taken at:
http://homepage.mac.com/xuqingkuang/show/wiki.ruby...
pages-Table+Generator.png

Xuqing Kuangï¼?removed_email_address@domain.invalidï¼?
Red Flag Linux Server Development Team

My gpg key: AA933D4B @
keyserver.veridis.com

www.redflag-linux.com
www.asianux.com
Jarkko L. (Guest)
On 29.12.2005, at 10.37, Xuqing Kuang wrote:

> Hi, all.
>
> Table Generator wiki page is replaced a Chinese ad.
> url at:  http://wiki.rubyonrails.com/rails/pages/Table+Generator
>
> any body can restore it ? Thanks very much.

You can rollback a change by first clicking "Back in time" on the
bottom of the page and then "Rollback". However, seems that the page
you mention was just created on Dec 18th and the first version was
empty. I rolled the page back to that version to get rid of the spam
but that probably doesn't help you much.

If someone knows there has been some real information on that page,
please raise your hand, but otherwise it seems that the page has
never been really populated. There's some info about the generator on
the general generators page (http://wiki.rubyonrails.com/rails/pages/
AvailableGenerators).

//jarkko